Healthy teeth, gums, and mouth are all about healthy teeth, whereas Dental Care is about maintaining good dental health. Poor dental hygiene can lead to problems such as tooth decay, bad breath, tooth loss, and gingivitis. There are certain things that can help maintain good dental health and overall mental health with dental attention.
Daily cleaning practices
Regular cleaning is the first and most important part of maintaining oral health. Dental caries and many other gum problems can easily be avoided with regular cleaning.
– Brushing, flossing, and rinsing should be a part of everyday life.
– Mouthwash can also be used after every meal or after eating too many sweet foods. Sugar upsets the acid balance in the mouth and causes tooth decay.
– It is preferable to brush your teeth twice a day in the morning after waking up and a second before going to bed.
– Toothbrushes should be replaced every two months and toothbrushes can be cleaned twice a week.
– People who use braces need a special toothbrush and some additional tools for oral hygiene.
– Dental Care also offers the use of fluoridated toothpaste and mouthwash to help reduce tooth decay.
Sometimes regular cleaning and flossing can keep your mouth intact and require special tools and cleaning supplies. Children should be seen by a dentist every two months because their teeth are still growing and should be checked for normal growth patterns.