Indoor Air Pollution is a serious problem in the hospitality industry. It has been proved by research that the level of contaminants in indoor air is higher than the outside air. If you want to take fresh air every second in the hotel then you should purchase the air cleaner for the hotel that can help you to increase the cleanliness of the air and make your breathing easier.
Image Source: Google
Poor air quality inside the hotel also affects the interiors. The general effect is:
– Damaged wallpaper,
– Warped doors and windows,
If the indoor air quality is not good, it means the air inside the hotel is either dry or moist.
Improving air quality
Having clean and fresh air inside your hotel is good business. Among the Green, Ideas to make Environmentally Friendly Hotels is the introduction of fresh air in the hotel. A variety of ways help you to introduce fresh air in hotels:
1. Clean all the parts of the air system: All parts of the heating and air system including coils, ducts, and fans must be cleaned thoroughly.
2. Clan the upholstery: Upholstery on the sofas, chairs, carpets, must be cleaned.
3. High Ozone shock treatment: To eliminate any remaining bacteria or mold in the room, it is important that a high ozone shock treatment is completed.
4. Applying a pure shield to the room: To prevent bacteria and microorganisms away from getting attached to the surface, to protect the room with a spray that forms an electrostatic barrier is a must.
Another solution to address the issue of air quality is to mandate smoking employees to smoke outside the building. Modifying the air handling equipment for fresh air ventilation also improves air quality.