When you're swimming in an inground pool, it's easy for the pool to get dirty. That's why it is ideal to have an automatic pool cover. This article will walk you through the steps of installing a DIY automatic pool cover for your inground pool.
If you're looking to protect your pool from the sun and rain, an automatic pool cover is a great option. Automatic retractable safety pool covers are easy to install and can keep your pool water warm all day long. Here are some tips to help you install an automatic pool cover:
1. First determine the size of your pool. The cover will need to fit over the entire pool area.
2. Measure the circumference of your pool using a tape measure. This will help to determine the size of the cover needed.
3. Find a cover that matches your measurements. There are many options available online or at your local swimming pool store.
4. Prepare the ground around your pool for installation by removing any objects that might get in the way of the cover's cord or straps.
5. Unfold the cover and place it over your pool area. Make sure that all edges of the cover are tucked under so that it's smooth and wrinkle-free when finished.
Finally, be sure to read the warranty information carefully before you install your pool cover. Many manufacturers offer a limited warranty on their automatic covers, so be sure to inquire about this when you are shopping for one.